We have undertaken several initiatives to improve the lives of people in the communities in which it operates. One of our key CSR activities is to provide free healthcare services to the underprivileged sections of society. The clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and staffed by qualified medical professionals.
In addition to healthcare, we are also committed to promoting education among children from economically weaker backgrounds. We have partnered with local NGOs to set up schools and provide scholarships to deserving students.
We plant numerous trees and plantation to support environment and support green movement. Another area where we are actively involved is environmental sustainability. We have implemented various measures to reduce its carbon footprint and minimize waste generation.
We have also implemented policies to ensure that all employees are treated fairly and equitably, regardless of their gender, race, or sexual orientation. We have not only created a more inclusive workplace culture but has also helped to improve employee satisfaction and retention.
Overall, the CSR activities undertaken by us demonstrate our commitment making a positive impact on society and the environment. Through our sustainability efforts, community development projects, and promotion of diversity and inclusion, we are setting a mark in society. We as a company are bound to support and uplift the society at large. Each day we thrive better to serve society to set a good example for coming generations.
- More than 2000 trees were planted around plant to contribute
- Free medical checkup at plant
- In two separate initiatives, two groups of children one of kids with disabilities and the other from lower income groups of society will be taken to Mumbai for a daylong trip. “The children will go to places such as Siddhivinayak Temple, Gateway of India, Tarapur Aquarium and Juhu Chowpatty during the tour“, said an organiser. “The children are very excited about it as some of them have not even travelled in a train.“ In another similar initiative, Navjeevan Charitable Trust, along with Lions Club Desire and other NGOs, will take 100 children and adults with learning disabilities to Mumbai by a flight. The 100 persons selected are aged between 5 and 25 years. The group will be supported by volunteers and medical experts. These participants will visit the Hanging Gardens, Film City, the Siddhivinayak temple and the Gateway of India in Mumbai
- Donated 14 beds and hospital equipments and ambulance to hospital during covid
- Distributed oil to jaliyan foundation
- Donation for Jansahayak foundation – We have initiated a healthcare project involving the construction of a four- storey building named “Hiramani Aarogyadham” at Village Adalaj, Taluka and District Gandhinagar 382421, (hereafter referred to as project building). The construction of the aforementioned project building is currently under progress, we will carry out healthcare and preventive healthcare activities from this Aarogyadham (project building) upon its completion.
© 2024 Gokul Agro Resource Ltd. All rights Reserved. Powered By : Emetrio